Did you mean: 

Activating conditions for Purchase Order workflows in EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRMer's,

I am facing the following problem:

System Info :SRM Server 5.5, ECC 6.0

Scenario 1:

All start conditions for Purchase Order in SAP Business Workflow are activated.

I created a direct procurement shopping cart (DP) in SRM browser and ordered it, then I logged in as proffessional purchaser, changed the Price and processed the DP PO.

When Ordering, the follow on Documents are created, but says the PO is waiting for approval. When I check for this PO in the Backend R/3 system in the Me22n (Display PO changes), I don't see the PO.

Scenario 2:

All Start conditions for Purchase Order in SAP Business Workflow are de-activated

I created another direct procurement shopping cart (DP2) in SRM browser and ordered it, then I logged in as proffessional purchaser, changed the Price and processed the DP2 PO (Status is held).

When Ordering, I get the Warning message, no workflow found, contact system administrator.

Please advice what needs to be configured for the PO to be ordered successfully.

Thanks in advance

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your scenario 1, if system is saying that there the PO has to be approved, it means that you have managed the user that will receive the workitem..

Activating all PO WF is not a solution as in standard there are two many cases activated (amount, role, limit...)

I propose you to first activate only the 0 step WF and to overwrite the code inside

Just code that every PO modification should trigger O step WF thus it will be more simple to test it.

Later on, if you want to implement more complex starting conditions, you just have to modify the WF content...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

Thanks for the information. Let me try your approach. I will keep you posted on how it goes.

Regards,

Raj