cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate Idocs By differents Partner Profiles.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI all.

i have a doubt. I have many interfaces and i want to separate by diferents partners profiles.

this is for Inbound IDocs to R3 system. XML>XI>R3

for example i want to group sales document in one PP and rest of interfaces in another PP. that is possible??.

How can a do this??

The objective of this implementation is to monitoring IDocs status separate by PP in transaction BD87

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can archive this result using different Business System as sender system (with different Logical System Names) , then you will see the message coming from different Logical System in DB87.

You can use the same Business System when you want to group the interfaces, and a different Business system for a different group of interfaces.

Regards,

Sandro

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sandro

Im using diferents BS but my boss told me that he want group intefaces by diferentes PP.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Differents BS means diferentes Partner Profiles, because the key of the object "Partner Profile" is exaclty the logical system name.

BS A = LOGICAL SYSTEM A (and Partner Profile A)

BS B = LOGICAL SYSTEM B (and Partner Profile B)

Entering the BD87 will be possible to see the IDoc grouped by "Partner System", that is the Logical System name in another word.

Regards,

Sandro

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a PP called XI_DES in R3 DES. i had two IDocs (DEBMAS and ZACC_DOCUMENT) boths inbound.

I 've created a new PP called CUSTOMER and put and put the IDoc DEBMAS as inbound MT and eraser the other from PP XI_DES.

Now when post and DEBMAS Idoc from XI, it arrive to R3 with Status 56 because it is keeping de PP XI_DES and not the PP CUSTOMER.

when i go to TCode we19 and modifuy the parameters of EDIDC and put PP CUSTOMER as partner profile number it Ok.

Any help will be greatfull!

Regards

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

please read how the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b9/c5b13bbeb0cb37e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm">IDOC Adapter</a> works, and also the documentation regarding the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/dc/6b80b543d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm">Partner Profile</a>.

Than you will have a more clear about what to do.

Regards

Sandro

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandro, thanks you very much for your help.

Still i cant resolve my problem, i have cheked all tables y configutation setting but i cant find what wrong. I think that te problems could be in XI but i dont know where.

Regards

Rodrigo.

PS: could you tell me a personal e-mail address? i can send you the screens

thanks

Message was edited by:

Rodrigo Pertierra

Message was edited by:

Rodrigo Pertierra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

your idoc is coming into R3 in the right way.

The problem is that the sender system (not XI) is still sending it to the wrong partner profile.

In the sender system you should set CUSTOMER as the partner for sending outbound DEBMAS so in R3 the partner profile will match.

Kind Regards,

Sergio

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sergio.

i have already set CUSTOMER as the partner for sending outbound DEBMAS, but in R3 im still watching old partner.

that exactly my problem. and i dont know why!

may i send you an e-mail with the screen?

Regards

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rodrigo,

from what I see there, everything is fine, but that is only the target system partner profile.

You need to check as well the sender system partner profile.

Could you send also that configuration?

Regards,

Sergio

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i sent the e-mail Segio.

did it arrive??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rodrigo,

not sure your scenario is completely clear to me, so let me recap:

1) you have a file to idoc scenario

2) you want to send the file as an idoc into R3 and you want to use "SL_CRS_GAC" as the "sender system" for the idoc

If so, when creating the idoc, in the idoc control record you could specify SL_CRS_GAC as the sender system.

If it is not so, please could you clarify this a little bit?

Regards,

Sergio

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this exactly i need.

Sergio Cipolla

If so, when creating the idoc, in the idoc control record you could specify SL_CRS_GAC as the sender system.

whats the TCODE to modify the IDoc Control Record??

PS: Sorry for sent you a document with screen in spanish language! i did no realize!.

Rgds!

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, then no transaction code, you can do it in the mapping, setting the right value (SL_CRS_GAC) in the sender logical system field of the idoc control record.

Regards,

Sergio

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI sergio.

I made it. However R3 receive Inbound IDoc with LS_XID Partner Profile and not these i defined in the mapping.

I am realy dizzy.

Regards

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

What is the name of sending system (is it Business service or Business system) in XI.

Double click on the business system/service. In Menu toolbar check the adapter specific identifier under service is the Logical system name fiven in R/3 system i.e Customer.

If it is reflecting previous LS name, change it.

For Business system change it in SLD.

For Business service change it in ID itself.

Also make it sure if it is changed in SLD it is synchronised here by pressing the compare with sld button.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Satish Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

have you checked the parameter use header from payload in the receiver idoc adapter?

Regards,

Sergio

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sergio. Thanks you for your Help.

The valuen in the payload was fine, but i had to select the check Box in the IDoc Adapter.

Take the Sender and Reciever from the Payload.

Thanks & Regards

Rodrigo.

Answers (0)