cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jdbc error record monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have other question ....

when performing action to the database we may get different types of errors like duplicate key ,Not null etc..Error description can see very much in RWB monitoring.But the record of that respective error is not monitoring .

Can i know where can we go for this?

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you give logSQLStatement as true in the JDBC Adapter Advanced Properties if your XI is patched to SP15 and above. if you give then you can find the details of the records in the RWB Audit Log.

Regards,

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram Thank you very much for your reply.

Can i know the syntax exactly what to mentioned in the advance prop?

logSQLStatement = true

Correct if above statement is wrong.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>logSQLStatement = true

Correct. Go ahead. This will show you the querry that is formed at the receiver JDBC cc. You can view the formed quer in MDT(Msg Display Tool).

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the JDBC Communication Channel at the end you can see a CheckBox Advanced Mode. Check tha tcheck box, you can see 2 combo boxes, 3 check boxes and a table.

==>in the combo box meant for number of retries give 0

==>in the combo box meant for Transaction Isolation Level choose Default.

==>the three check boxes below the combo boxes check/uncheck as per your needs.

==>in the table under the Name Column you give logSQLStatement

==>in the value column you give as True in single quotes as 'True'.

Regards,

Sundar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also you can have this for reference:

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much all.

It solved.

I have an JDBC date format error.

Error dec:

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01847: day of month must be between 1 and last day of month

This error occurs due to invalid date format.In my req date value may or may not be poplulated.If populated it is posting successfully.If is not populated i am passing as zero value.

Question; What can i use default value for date.?(I also tried with null).

Can any one answer this?

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can use current date as default date. In mapping use the date transformations and set the parameters accordingly. This will do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If date value is not populated, pass some defualt date instead of zero.

May be try assigning a constant with value today's date (2007-01-23).

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu , That's against the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

This depends totally on the database. You need to ask the database admin and do the necessary config in XI. An XI consultant should not decide the default value for the receiveing appln.(Since it may affect the whole process).

We faced a similar situation in our project, and our db admin asked to fill the default date as "0001-01-01". Again as I said it is totally depenedent on the target appln.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi

The system will def accept empty string if not the data is set as keyfield in the DB. If this is not permitted you can very well set up a default date which is acceptable by the system like in the format of mm-dd-yy or yyyy/mm/dd etc Pls check on this.

Thks

Prabhu