Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps for Processing File to File scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I am implementing File to File scenerio...and I have done all the task in

IR and ID also I put the input message(XML) to the server.

Now could any one tell me how I process it and get the output file

in the mention directory??

If there is any doc. please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Farooq.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case you need to setup a FTP to execute your scenario ref - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/08/01/along-came-a-file-adapter-mr-ftp-and-rest-of-the-gang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I open the SXMB_MONI and check the files for the specified service...but there I found no message. Also still I am seeing the input file in the directory(has to be deleted).

I am implemented it with BPM...

From the Test Configuration I am getting an Error :

Sender Agreement

Regards,

Farooq.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Sender Agreement

<Not found></i>

>>>

You need to make a Sender agreement. Cross check if you have made one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also if any one is online on yahoo or google

can talk on farooq.mazhar@gmail

or can do the Net Meeting?

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Farooq,

In sort for configuring a file-file scenario with BPM:

1. one outbound interface, 1 abstaract interface and 1 inbound interface.

2. In the message mapping select the source message type and the message type used for abs interface.

3. Do the mapping and in the interface mapping between source interface and abs interface select this mapping program.

4. assuming that the message type for both the abs interface and target interface is same activate the IR and go to ID. Import the integration scenario from IR. For recevier agreement sepcify the sender interface and recevier service.

5. In the interface determination specify the appropriate interface and select the mapping program.

6. create a sender agreement with the receview being the target (inbound) interface and the sender as the abs interface.

Activate and monitor.Hope this helps.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you have the objects in IR and configs in ID set the interface will execute as defined in the time interval. Ensure you have the source file in place. You can check the status of the interface in SXMB_MONI/SXI_MONITOR.

Also you can refer to the blog:

<a href="/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1:///people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

thkx

Prabhu

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

Just go thro' these blogs:-

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

Regards.

Praveen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Place the source file in the source directory and then check in SXMB_MONI and see if the file is picked and the message flow is proper.

Check in target directory if the target file is created.

More on this blog,

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Regards

Bhavesh