cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File adapter error after updating to SP19 (INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

File adapter error after updating to SP19 (INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR)

Hi all,

im having some troubles after the installation of SP19 (from SP16 in NW04) with File Adapter (File->Idoc scenario).

In message monitoring (Adapter Engine), I have several messages with status "System Error". The error text is :

<i>Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR

ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error in sender agreement for party '', service 'LEGACY_DEV', interface namespace 'http://XXXXX.com/XXXXXX', interface 'INTERFACE_OB' No sender agreement found for , , , , ,</i>

Im sure that the Integration Directory settings have not been changed. So I tried the following, but the problem persists:

- Deactivation/Activation of File Adapter channel

- check that user XIISUSER is not locked

- checked SXI_CACHE (it seems ok)

- Many CPA full refresh

- Dummy modifications of File Adapter channels (a dummy modification of the description)

- Reboot J2EE

I've seen that someone else had problems after upgrading to SP19. I'd really appreciate any suggestion of how to solve my issue.

Thank you

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you had ensured that sender agreement is activated, cache is refreshed maybe you can try to restart the xi server (test server?), though not a suggested solution. It would be much helpful if u can send the entire error log.

manuel_bassani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

I've already tried to restart server, but nothing happened. (Before update to SP19, the interface worked well).

This is the error log from message monitoring:

<i> 2007-01-16 16:37:34 Success Channel cc_File_Snd_Bolle: Entire file content converted to XML format

2007-01-16 16:37:34 Success Send binary file "BOLLE_20061229142059.CSV" from FTP server "AS810T:/sapinbound", size 8733 bytes with QoS EOIO

2007-01-16 16:37:34 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.

2007-01-16 16:37:34 Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.

2007-01-16 16:37:35 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2007-01-16 16:37:35 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.

2007-01-16 16:37:35 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.

2007-01-16 16:37:35 Success File "BOLLE_20061229142059.CSV" successfully archived on FTP server "AS810T" as "/sapinbound/bolle/20070116-163735-245_BOLLE_20061229142059.CSV"

2007-01-16 16:37:35 Success The message status set to DLNG.

<b>2007-01-16 16:37:35 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error in sender agreement for party '', service 'LEGACY_DEV', interface namespace http://XXXXX.com/XXXXXX', interface 'INTERFACE_OB' No sender agreement found for , , , , ,

2007-01-16 16:37:35 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://SERVERNAME:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR:. </b>

2007-01-16 16:37:35 Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Tue Jan 16 16:42:35 CET 2007.

2007-01-16 16:37:35 Success The message status set to WAIT.

2007-01-16 16:42:35 Success Retrying to send message. Retry: 1</i>

After this, the system try to resend the message, and the same error appears several times.

Ty,

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Just a wild guess....Since you are having the QoS as EOIO, you would have given a 'Queue Name' in the channel ..right ? COuld you please cross the correctness of the name ?

Thanks.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also,

1. could you test the message mapping or interface mapping with the xml payload?

2. register the Q name given in the CC and before activating the interface delete the entires in the Q thru SMQR.

Pls ensure the sender aggrement and other entires in ID are valid.

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manuel,

Can you see the transaction SLDCHECK and check whether everything is ok or not. If you have any errors please post it here.

If you dont have any errors then run the transaction SXI_CACHE and click on Go To tab and click on Adapter Engine Cache. Then you should see your Adapter

Engine url.

---Satish

manuel_bassani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i checked the following:

- the queue name in file channel is set to "<dynamic>"

- the msg. mapping works fine with the payload (please consider that the error appears before the message mapping and that the message is not present in SXMB_MONI)

- i checked all ID objects and all of them seems to be ok

- Transaction SLDCHECK, all checks give me Successful messages "Green"

- Transaction SXI_CACHE, i see my Adapter, and no error message appears.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you,

Manuel

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Manuel,

try refreshing the caches

i.e.,

sections :

Java VM Cache Refresh

and

Xi Data Cache Refresh

from the 'Cache Overviw' page,

i.e.,

http://<IS host>:<j2ee port>/rep/support/admin/index.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

The last option could be to recreate ID objects... or to create another simple scenario with FIleAdapter in order to define is it incorrect SP installation or maybe conflict with old version of ID objects...

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had just the same problem with the same support package. I opened an incident on SAPnet and received the following answer:

please try the following steps :

1. http://host:<j2ee-port>/rep/support/admin/index.html

2. Select Cache Overview

3. In the section: Java VM Cache Refresh, click Refresh Cache for

- Cache for Softwarecomponents

- SLDcCache

4. In the section: Xi Data Cache Refresh, click Full Cache Refresh

for Consumer types:

- INTEGRATIONSERVER_

- INTEGRATIONRUNTIME_

- af.sid.host

5. On the ABAP client, go to SXI_CACHE for the XI Runtime Cache and

just to be sure, select XI Runtime Cache -> Start Delta Cache Refresh.

6. Select Sender Agreement node in SXI_CACHE. All cached Sender

Agreements should be listed.

7. Try to re-execute the scenario.

In my case, this solved the problem

Philippe Jourion

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Run report RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES. this will reactivate all ICF used by XI.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in NW04s (SP13) of PI.

3 problems:

1. SXI_CACHE

Partial Cache Refresh gives OK (Green)

Full Cache Refresh gives error:

"Error During last attempt to refresh cache"

Double click on the red message indicates:

Error Id: UPDATE

HTTP status code401 Unauthorized

2. In Runtime Workbench : Adaptor Monitoring:

Only JPR shows with red.

All other adapters are missing.

3. <host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Gives error:

Global Error

Couldn't parse Configuration Data cache update XML string from Directory

Help is urgently needed.

Thank you,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amith,

For first Error u have to check below URL.

For second Error

U need to create one Jvava based Bussiness system and assign to XI Technical system.

Thanks

ravi