cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal in not correct

0 Kudos

I have created 2 iViews on the same page with Visual Composer. These iViews should communicate using Signal out and Signal In

Using Flash debugger, I see that Signal out send the following information :

<b>signal: urn:com.sap.vc:eventv2&lienv2&<Params version="2" ><Row customernum="0055000579" salesorg="2000" /></Params></b>

It seems correct. But the Signal In seems to receive :

<b>signalinAHA10V -%3CParams%20version%3D%222%22%20%3E%3CRow%20customernum%3D%220055000579%22%20salesorg%3D%222000%22%20/%3E%3C/Params%3E</b>

Therefore I think signal In does not understand the information.

Does anyone know this probleme (my VC version is 7 SPS10)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

It is what I have made. You can see a screen capture under this link :

http://www.neufgiga.com/partage_neuf.php?share=LNK726945b605b070a8a

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Gu

for this mapping is required between signal in and Bapi and u can map by the following way-

click on configure in Task Panel Toolbar and Select connector between signal in & BAPI and write name of filed prefiexed by @ symbol ex. @sd_doc in Assign column field.

0 Kudos

The second iView received the data under ASCII format (I saw it with flash debugger) but the data are not send to the BAPI. I don't know if something is missing between "Signal In" and the BAPI. The link between both contains the mapping and it is not possible to define an event.

Other question : Do you know if it is possible to retrieve source code in Developer Studio ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What's the error that you get?

If you are using 2 VC iviews on the same page, then they should be able to communicate. If they cannot, then it's probably not a problem with the way they send and receive it, but with something else.