cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROXY problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again

I have a problem sending data from XI to R/3 (through abap proxy)

in SXMB_MONI i get this error: "No implementing class registered for the interface"

and when i test the xi - integrations engine service on R/3 (in SICF) i get this:

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">URL_PIPELINE_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>/sap/xi/engine?sap-client=002</SAP:P1>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace=""/>

<SAP:Stack>

Die Pipeline-Id , welche in der URL als Wert des Attributes &quot;type&quot; erwartet wird, existiert nicht in der Integration Engine (URL = /sap/xi/engine?sap-client=002)

Could anyone help me on this?

tank you

/Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>"No implementing class registered for the interface"

Means there is no proxy at the R/3 end. Have you made some change to IR content?

Try recreating the proxy in SPROXY tcode in R/3.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you generate the inbound proxies in your SAP system and writie the implementation logic in the EXECUTE method?

If yes, did you activate the classes?

Also look into this blog to debug the proxies

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

My proxy class is generated and activated.

Maybe the problem should be found in the error message from the service test: "URL_PIPELINE_NOT_FOUND"?

Thank you - /Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Can you regenerate your proxy and activate the same again?

You an check the Pipeline URL in SXMB_ADM -- >Integration Engine cofiguration.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes - I have regerated a few times, with no luck.

I was wondering: I went to the SXMB_ADM -- >Integration Engine cofiguration settings on the XI system. in "role of business system" it is set to: "application system" - is this ok?

regards, Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> went to the SXMB_ADM -- >Integration Engine cofiguration settings on the XI system. in "role of business system" it is set to: "application system"

In XI, it should be set as Integration Server.

Before making the change, make sure, you are logged into XI server in the correct client. Also, make the corrsponding Integration server value "http://<XISERVER>:80xx/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you. If have now changed it to Integrations server, and no I get the following Error in XML moni: "Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system Z05 and client 002"

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try running SLDCHECK and see if things are perfect at that end. Else you might have to configure your SLD via SLDAPICUST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You

Everything looks fine and "lights green" efter the SLDCHECK.

/Thomas