cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDOC(MATMAS05)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying simple scenario for File to MATMAS05 IDOC. I filled in the required fields it specified by Red in the message mapping, but still I get the following error when I try to test the mapping

Structure with min!=max without mapping

I dont understand what exactly this means..did anyone get this before? how to fix this error?

Thanks,

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have missed the mandatory fields / segments mapping.

Lok into the occurencne of both segments and fields and whichever are mandatory, please make sure that they are mapped.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chanage the occurrences of aprent node as1-1 and map both root nodes.

for rest of the fields u can go for 0-1 if they are not mandatory.

these type of errors occur when you fail to map the amndatory fileds.

majority of us commit this mistake by not mapping the parent nodes.

just check this out.

Regards

Madhu

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Map the segment attributes in all the segment with any constant say 1

constant----

>@segment

[1]

as they are required.

and also do one thing.

->have u also checked for the sub segments..

->right click on the segment which are not required and chose disable field.

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the replies. I double checked the required fields, they are all mapped. I think the occurance mapping part is still somewhere i'm missing but not getting it. Could anyone tell me what fields(just the mandatory fields) i need to map for MATMAS05 specifically.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalpana

You can goto the IDoc defintion transaction....hope it is we80 and find out the mandatory segments by seeing the segment properties. this helps u in finding the segments and the fields to be mapped very easily.

thkx

Prabhu

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it can be acheived thru we60 or we30 transactions. In there u can check for the segments which are mandatory (min occurs- 1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh and Prabhu, but I mapped all the required fields but looks like some where its the problem with occurance. But not sure which one it is and how to fix it?

Did any one do MATMAS05 inbound before? Are there any thing which i need to specify or hardcode for inpbound IDOCs? This is the first time i'm doing IDOC scenario, so please help me

Kalpana

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well I have worked on Matmas05 , and I never faced any issue.

Like told, you have missed somnehting with the occurence and there is a problem with your mapping.!

Look into the MATMAS05 and see if all madatroy segments have bene mapped!

If i remember correct, MATMAS 05 is a large large strucutre with lot of nested segments. Make sure you go into every semgent and malke sure that if it has a occurence of 1.. 1 or 1..unbounded, you have mapped it.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This basically some error with the occurences. Check for which element this error is occuring and map i accordingly.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Below one is for Cremas

u just follow the same procedure for u r Idoc with u r fields..

I think it is helpful for u upto some Extend...

2.11.4 Map the fields of the source document to the equivalent fields in the IDoc. This can be achieved easily by locating the target field in the IDoc structure and then drag-and-drop from the source field to target field. Please refer to the table below for the mapping rules (segments and fields are sorted according to their order of appearance in the IDoc).

Source field in Vendor Target field in CREMAS03

VendorNumber E1LFA1M à LIFNR

Address à Country E1LFA1M à LAND1

LastName E1LFA1M à NAME1

Address à City E1LFA1M à ORT01

Address à Zip E1LFA1M à PSTLZ

SearchTerm E1LFA1M à SORTL

Address à Street E1LFA1M à STRAS

VendorNumber E1LFA1M à E1LFB1M à LIFNR

VendorNumber E1LFA1M à E1LFM1M à LIFNR

Currency E1LFA1M à E1LFM1M à WAERS

2.11.5 Now we have to assign constants to certain fields and attributes in the IDoc (for segment qualifiers, hardcoded values and XML attributes). This can be achieved by following the procedure below. Refer to the table below for more details on the mapping rules.

2.11.5.1 Double-click on the target field in the IDoc.

2.11.5.2 At the bottom of the screen, select “Constants” from the drop-down list for function type.

2.11.5.3 Click on the function “Constant”. Now the “empty” constant appears in the screen.

2.11.5.4 Double-click on the “empty” constant and assign a specific value.

2.11.5.5 Connect the constant to the target field.

Constant Target field in CREMAS

1 CREMAS03 à IDOC à BEGIN

1 E1LFA1M à SEGMENT

009 E1LFA1M à MSGFN

COMPANY E1LFA1M à ANRED

LIEF E1LFA1M à KTOKK

1 E1LFA1M à E1LFB1M à SEGMENT

009 E1LFA1M à E1LFB1M à MSGFN

3000 E1LFA1M à E1LFB1M à BUKRS

31000 E1LFA1M à E1LFB1M à AKONT

A1 E1LFA1M à E1LFB1M à FDGRV

1 E1LFA1M à E1LFM1M à SEGMENT

009 E1LFA1M à E1LFM1M à MSGFN

3000 E1LFA1M à E1LFM1M à EKORG

2.11.6 For the segments E1LFB1M and E1LFM1M please assign an empty constant. This is necessary because these segments are optional in the IDoc. Although some underlying fields have already been mapped, If the parent node is not explicitely used as the target of a mapping, the segment will not be instantiated at all.

2.11.7 Finally, right-click on the segment ‘EDI_DC40’ and disable it (this segment is mandatory but will be filled out automatically by the IDoc adapter. Save your mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes...You have missed out the mandatory fileds.Do the mapping of mandatory fields.If you dont want those fileds to be mapped just disable the filed.

Sekhar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi kalpana

try to map all parent segments either with constants or with appropriate source structure. Also drill down the target segments to the core to find out if any unmapped mandatory segments.

thkx

Prabhu