cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Monitoring of IDOCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a scenario with 100 IDOCs and I map the IDOCs in ccBPM. But if somehow a mapping process for one of the IDOCs in ccBPM goes wrong you get an error (a red flag) for all of the other 99 IDOCs.

My question is then how can we monitor which and why the IDOC went wrong without opening all of the IDOCs?

I have tried SXMB_MONI --> Process --> PE --> Technical details

But I havent found my solution.

Has anyone any suggestion?

Kind Regards,

Kamran Vakili

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click the mapping item in the technical details.

Click on Messgaes_IN or MESSAGES_OUT,

There will be a table displayed. Use the context menu -> nested table -> messages to see the split messages.

This will show the split messages but i dont know whether this shows when there is an error in the scenario.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have already try that. You can see all of the messages but you cant see which IDOC has an error.

Kind Regards,

Kamran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if this can be done.

Have a exception handling branch. When an exception occurs stop the BPM. so that you can find on which IDOC the BPM stops execution.

If thats not possible then u need to redesign the scenario to catch the message causing the problem.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked this, It's not a solution when error's occur in the transformation step (mapping).

I have the same problem. I guess there is no solution for monitoring BPM when messages go wrong.

Anyone an idea? The only error you get from BPM when transformations goes wrong is:

com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_IDOC_Orders05_naar_Orderbestand~

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionRu

ntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~

Regards,

Luc

Found the solution:

Go to technical details -> scroll down to bottom -> double click on “show container” -> Double click on TRACE -> Double click on Value under Object Type (in my cause CL) -> Now you see what went wrong in the message and which message went wrong.

Message was edited by:

TPG TPG SAP CCC - Pink Roccade

Message was edited by:

TPG TPG SAP CCC - Pink Roccade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luc,

Thanks, That's indeed the solution. But you are still not able to see which message went wrong.

Anyone any suggestion on this issue.

Best Regards

Kamran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use idx5 of XI system for monitoring IDOCs...

Sekhar