cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Import is OK.I could not able to execute main import.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one request about Cross systems transport management.

Details:

I can able to add the request to target system buffer and successfully execute the test import.But i could not be able to execute main import.

While i select the request for main import, import status has shows that tick mark(that mean request has successfully imported) and transport log shows nothing.(it has shows only 2 steps.1. successfully added to buffer 2. test import successful, there is no main import steps in the transport log).

How to troubleshoot this problem?

Kind Regards

Jagadish P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said you released a Change request.This requests can be modify the tables.

After importing try to check those tables if those tables updated my change request means your work is done successfully.

Try to lookinto the objects.

i hope it will help you if yu have issues post it.

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Thanks for your prompt response

The same request i can able to import it to other target systems successfully.

Bur i could not able to execute same in one specific system. So far i have checked all settings in the target system import queue , everything is fine. But still i could be execute main import.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No response for about 7 months - Jagadish , am not sure if this is the right forum for raising Transport related queries - request that you raise the same in the netweaver administration forums.

Arun