Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SCRIPTS - NEXT PAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had declared 2 PAGES already in my LAYOUT SET: FIRST & NEXT

There are 20 line items can be printed on first page and there are vertical and horizontal line frame up the line items.

I use program to control Start on Next Page if line item were filled up on current page and it works.

But <b>if</b> there is only few line items(for eg. < 5 lines), i need to set the box to min 5 lines and continue printing others page window(for eg, signature). How can i achieve that?

i try to change the first page layout but whatever i change will automatically changed in NEXT page.

Help me solving this problem please. Thx

Thanks & Regards,

Hikaruno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

here iam giving 1 suggestion...

if you have the number of line to be printed in each page.... call the write using the BLakn line item to go to the end....

i don't have much knowledge in scripts..

try this once..may be it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thx for yr reply.

BTW, can u further explain how to call the write using the <i>BLakn line item to go to the end....</i>.

I have one idea to solve this but may be not a good solution, i.e. I make 2 layout set called from the same program. For e.g, one of the layout set was set to static frame 5 lines(for < 5 line items to be printed) whereas another layout set will run first page (it contain frame for 20 lines) then next page if the first page was filled up.

This might not a good practice coz if modification need to carry on both layout set.