cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme change without portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are developing a webdynpro application without using EP. Using webdynpro themes.pdf, we developed some a portal theme (thru NW04Stack09Themes.zip)and we put the folder containing all the files in the following path.

C:\usr\sap\<SID>\JC<Instance Nr>\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\webdynpro\web\sap.com\tcwddispwda\global\SSR\themes

Then in the Visual Adminsitrator under Server -> Services Configuration Adapter open the webdynpro -> sap.com -> tcwddispwda -> PropertySheet default. In the edit mode change the following settings sap.useWebDynproStyleSheet = true and sap.theme.default = http://<localhost>:<port>/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tcwddispwda/global/SSR/themes/<Folder Name> then

restarted the J2EE server and the webdynpro to take that theme.

However when we checked the appl. it doesnot seem to take up the custom theme at all.(the view is completely changed with just the text contents)

Is there any other step that needs to be done ? please clarify asap.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that in my webdynpro apps ran on the portal, they have this extra parameter being passed in

sap-cssurl=<stylesheet>

Where the stylesheet is the url encoded version of the original path. You can get the url encoded string from this website

http://www.asifproductions.com/urlencode.html

It just replaces / with url friendly paths. I suspect that your app is just not finding the right stylesheet.

Previous to SP4 (?), this parameter had another name ( stylesheet ) and the page rendered correctly without it. But we found that in SR1, the page will come up naked if this parameter was not passed in ( when passed with other specific parameters such as portal version ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to identify this part of the URl and add the style sheet part on it.

I am not still sure on how to go about it without the EP (portal) part of it.

help me out on it, thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to change the default theme sucessfully, however, when I run my application , a browser /script error occurs - ' SSR is undefined' and doesnot allow me to further within the application.

please help me out, the issue is bit critical,

thanks for your input.

HarshC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm also facing the same problem:"Error: SSR is undefined". Plus the webdynpro theme keeps changing randomly. I have not touched the themes part at all!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried escaping the path? The portal seems to do an escape / unescape sequence. Run in through java.net.URLEncoder.

Also, I see the following param passed into my application URL sap-cssurl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I am not using EP at all. Can you elaborate more on this java.net.URLEncoder, How to run through it ? Thanks in advance