cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bussiness Partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have implement the service desk on my company and want to create bussiness partners for the service desk.

In transaction DSWP ->Edit->Create Business partners.

Under Systems I selected my production system.

When i select and expand that i can`t see the user names to create BP's.

I have created all the production users in my solution manager.

But i can`t see the list on users in my solution manager.

Pls help me on this.

Roshantha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

changed the date in date selection tab to some days before date (when u create the users).then i think u might be able to see the user list under ur prodution system.

Awards point if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri

I didn`t create any BP on my solman.I am going to create the BP`s on solman.For that All the users has to be display in my solman DSWP.

Why is that.

Any way i can create the BP`s manualy using transaction code "BP"

What is ths problem.

Roshantha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshantha,

As far as my understanding goes,

1. U can create a BP in ur SOLMAN always. ( Its like SU01 in any normal system).

2. The ID's visible in DSWP are from your Satellite system ( be it PRD or QTy etc).

3. If u create a BP for each ID of your Prd system, then i have noticed the system creating related information of the child system, its installation number and clients details as welll...this BP is picked by service desk in the field of message creator..

But i think, if u have created some id's in Solman they would not be visible here,.

Am i missing something ????

Hope it helps.

Br,

Sri

Award points fo rhelpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshantha,

Once u logon to DSWP and ur Prod system, its shd ask for a login to ur Prod system.

Once u login successfully, all the users in ur Prod system would be visible. If u r not able to login, then its an issue with ur RFC that failed to connect to the satellite system.

Also the BP created by you in SOlman are different to the ones u create here in DSWP. As far as i go, the ID's in ur Prod are transferred to Solamn, so that during message creation it identifies its self via a BP number but this Prod ID is not useful to have a login.

The one created in BP is useful to login to SOlMAN.

Hope it helps.

Br,

Sri

Award points for helpful answers.