cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an issue with queues in our PROD server. We are having about 35000 IDOCs stuck in 'smq2' with the IDOC on the top of the list in SYSFAIL status, with the message <b>'Problems found during the EXPORT to specified keyin table'</b>.

The short dump on ST22 says 'EXPORT_TABLE_UPDATE_CONFLICT'.

Please advise.

cheers,

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

I think this is the issue with the database. Can you check whether the database is having enough space or not. If not kinldy increase the space.

This thread is having the same issue. Check this it may help you:

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

We are also assuming that this is a problem with the archiving of messages in the database.

Would like to know if there is a way to clear these out.

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

Check these notes. This may help:

Note 912565 - Short dump EXPORT_TABLE_UPDATE_CONFLICT sometimes occurs

Note 948086 - iSeries: Runtime error EXPORT_TABLE_UPDATE_CONFLICT

Note 858967 - Runtime error in the PET from the analysis cash flow

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Had a look at them already. None of these are XI related notes.So, dont know how much of a help it would be.

I am planning to ask the ABAP and BASIS guys to look into this. Am just making assumptions that this could be due to archiving of messages in the database . :).

Any other suggestions?

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

Just see in transactin DB15- Data Archiving: Database Tables and DB02-Analyze tables and indexes whether you can find anything realted to tablespace etc. in database.

---Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Do this:

- In SMQ2, drill into the inbound queue transaction that is having this issue (this should take you to SXMB_MONI message monitoring)

- Within the XI message, look into the error section and it usually tells you.

Tell me what you find.

Thanks,

Van Vi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Also see if you are having tablespace problems if you are running Oracle. I have seen this error when the tablespace PSAPXI3 is full and unable to extend.

Thanks,

Van Vi

0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

In SMQ2, when you drill down in the queue can it take you to the message ID? Can you randomly try this for the first inbound queue and move your way down? I just want to get an idea what is happening in your system.

Thanks,

Van Vi