Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use the Web Dynpro Component Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://erp2005.besuretech.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_test5/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system E05 : Error when Creating Component ZZ_TEST6. ZZ_TEST6 Is a Component Interface, Therefore, an Instance Cannot Be Created. Name of Component May Not Be Specified. (Used Component: ZZ_TEST5, Component Usage: MYCOMPUSAGE)

The error occurred on the application server erp2005_E05_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WD_COMPONENT_USAGE~CREATE_COMPONENT of program CL_WDR_COMPONENT_USAGE========CP

Method: RESOLVE_MAPPING of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: MAP of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_MAP=======CP

Method: MAP of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_MAP=======CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE~GET_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_MAP=======CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system E05 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server erp2005_E05_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server erp2005_E05_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 600 -u: LIPEI -l: E -s: E05 -i: erp2005_E05_00 -w: 0 -d: 20070120 -t: 212436 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

How can i do?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wodering if you were able to resolve this issue, as I am also facing the same issue.

Please let me know the solution.

Thanks,

Dinesh

BMEIJS
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is something wrong in the definition of component usage in your component. Maybe you forgot to instantiate the use component, maby the name you are using is not correct. Try to find it in that direction.

Good Luck,

Ben