cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Message "No business partner found" in NOTIF_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error message "No business partner found" when try to find the Person Responsible.

1. Run Transaction NOTIF_CREATE

2. Set Message Priority (e.g. Low etc..)

3. Choose System / IBASE

4. Installation No. will be automatically populated after choosing SYSTEM or IBASE.

5. Choose Appropriate Component.

6. Choose Reported By.

7. Person Responsible - getting error "No business partner found"

Where as i have already created business partners via SAP Transaction BP, which i m able to view at step no. 6.

Even in transaction IB52, the functions Contact Person, Employee Responsible, Service Employee Group, and Sold-To Party are assigned to appropriate users.

could you please suggest something ?

Thanks,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Did you import busisness Partners from Satellite system using DSWP --> Edit Create Business Partner.

Also refer the document in https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/solutionmanager Media Library --> Technical Papers --> Service Desk: Additional Information.

Refer page 7 and 8 You will have complete info on BPs.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ragu,

First of all thanks for your guidance !!

Yes, I have already created business partners through DSWP -> Create Business Partners.

But in this case I am only able to create business partners for the clients I have on Solution Manager System and not for the clients (RFC's) from our Development Environment.

When I click on Add button it shows me the different RFC connections through which our solution manager system is connected to development environment. if would choose any of the RFC which connects to solman to dev environment, it only shows me only one user CUST_SCOUT.

I believe after choosing an RFC it should populate all the users avaialble on dev environment.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks again for all your help !!

Thanks,

Avinash

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sure you have missed out very very important point in that document.

When you go to create Business Partner from DSWP.

Select your System, Then there would be a button called <b>Date Selection</b> <b>Shift+F11</b>, and then expand your system nodes. You will find all the users.

This will definitely solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ragu,

Well, I did the date selection as well, but not able to populate all the users.

Also did the test connection for all the RFC's which are pointing to Development environment through transaction SMSY and found all are working fine.

Also did the test connection and authorization test through transaction SM59 and got the successful results as well.

I am getting the users list when try to create the business partners through transaction DSWP only for solution manager clients and not for the development (Satellite System).

Thanks again for your quick response !!

Thanks,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ragu,

Well, basically some authorizations were missing on the satallite (Dev) system for the users through which solution mangaer created trustred relationship through an RFC's in transaction SMSY.

I have assigned the authrizations and now its when try to create then business partners through DSWP transactions I am able to view all the users which are available in Dev (satallite) system.

I have created the Business Partners and now able to see appropariate business partners as per the selection of the client of satallite system (Dev).

But still facing the same issue, when try to create new message thorugh NOTIF_CREATE transaction and click on "Resp Person" getting message "No Business Partner Found".

Thanks,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear, Avinash Sawale,

I've read your post that you managed the problem with missing authorization.

Can you say what exactly authorization you added to user. Are there special roles or profiles for that case or you created it yourself?

Thanks,

Olya

Answers (0)