cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Document Service UsageRights Credential login error -Alias not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having exceptions while running my Adobe form as a web dynpro component. In the exception, it was stated that there was a credential login error, alias was not found. However, I followed the configuration guide and included the Alias "Reader Rights" and password given by SAP while applying the .pfx in the Visual Administrator->Document Services Configuration->credential tab

I'm able to see my .pfx file with alias "ReaderRights" and my password entered in the tab. Does anyone know why am I still getting this error ??? I have restarted service PDF Manipulation Module and also the system.

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObjectRuntimeException: Processing exception during a "UsageRights" operation. Request start time: Fri Jan 19 17:55:47 GMT+08:00 2007 com.adobe.ProcessingError: Credential login error while applying usage rights to PDF: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\adobewa_EP0_16345250\DM-7099310722481871278.dir\DM7638611721496852750.tmp Specific error information: $$$/PDF/PDFCredentialLoginFailure3=alias ^0 was not found ReaderRights

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you apply the credentials restarting of the J2EE engine should fix the problem. If not reinstall the credentials file and restart the j2EE engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! The problem has been solved! I had to restart the whole system(including server and J2EE engine) in order to fix the problem. Restarting the server alone doesnt help enough.

Answers (0)