cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor exists in R3 but BBPGETVD could not find it ?

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

As the thread name says: I have a vendor in R3, I can see it perfectly and even more I can simulate to create Purchase Order to him. However, I am unable to transfer that vendor to SRM 4.0 sp8. I have tried with BBPGETVD, BBPUPDVD, BBP_VENDOR_SYNC (SA38), but nothing.. SRM says that supplier does not exists !!! =(

Do you have any idea about how to solve this ?

Thanks a lot !!!!!

BR,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Account groups & number ranges in The R/3(internal) & set the respective entires in SRM(External-Default)

Then in BBPGETVD do pickup this vendor & purchasing org.

In case, the system does not pickup the R/3 no of the vendor, then try with the third option(internal no: range of SRM).if the system pick up the vendor, then it is the no: range problem in SRM....

Regards,

RK.

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

In my case, all my vendors have an "Internal number". Anyway, I executed the process using the three options but with the same result: BBPGETVD does not find that vendor =(

Any other idea ? How could I fix this ?

Thank you !

BR,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Your problem as I understand is not related to srm directly :).

Please check your vendor in R/3 for purchasing org deletion flags. The vendor is marked for deletion at the pur org level. Remove that tick and then try bbpgetvd, the vendor will flow.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if note 988252 helps.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

in BBPGETVD

transfer vendor master records youhave enter the back end system name

SYSTEM r/3 sourcer(y systemm name)

LIMIT VENDOR SELECTION

VENDOR FROM you have enter the number(r3 vendornumber)

purchasing org from to you have to pur chasing org of back end system.

Address comparisson to identify duplicates must be checked

Org object for vendors

object id you have to enter correct org id see it in ppomv_bbp

and start trasfer

I hope this will solve ur problem

srinu_sapsrm@yahoo.com

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Usually I follow those steps.. but this time, I cannot execute BBPGETVD ! it displays a error message that says someting like "vendor does not exist" (or something like that) =(

For that reason, in SLG1 I don't see any log.. because it is not executed =(

Do you have any other idea ?

BR,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you replicate other vendors or you cannot replicate all vendors from R/3? If you can't replicate all vendors, I think there's a problem with your connection. Test it with transaction SICF. But if you can't replicate just one vendor and no problem with others then there's something wrong with that vendor.

Iqbal

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All the vendors are replicated ok, but except just one ! I run everyday this and everything is fine.. except for that **nice* vendor.. =(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After executing BBPGETVD, have you checked transaction SLG1? It will show you whether the replication is successful or not. If it's not successful, it will tell you what cause the error. Fix the error and try to replicate again.

Iqbal