cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perform not executing in SAPScript

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was having trouble with this SAPScript before and got wonderful help on SDN. I am not making the changes in our Development system. I have all of the changes made and I transported it to our Test system. When testing it I put a break point in the Zprogram the program does not stop. This tells me that it is not executing the Perform in my SAPScript. I have an extra "statement" at the end of my ENDPERFORM and I'm wondering if this could be causing the problem. The line looks like this:

ENDPERFORM (21)&,,

I am going to take it out anyway but before I do a transport for that one change I wanted to know if that could be messing it up. Otherwise my perform looks like this:

PERFORM GET_AWKEY IN PROGRAM ZGETAWKEY

USING &REGUP-BELNR&

USING &REGUP-BUKRS&

USING &REGUP-GJAHR&

CHANGING &MY_BKPF_KEY&

ENDPERFORM (21)&,,

Thanks,

Aaron

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I decided to do another transport with that one change and it worked. I assumed that the SAPScript would jump to GET_AWKEY right away but I guess it doesn't change control until it reaches ENDPERFORM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ENDPERFORM is a command field..Which means you should give /: ..

I believe you cannot give text in the command field.

/: ENDPERFORM

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have /: in front of each line.

Aaron

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Aaron,

ENDPERFORM is a command and it with command sign /:

can u pls tell me what u mean exactly /: ENDPERFORM(21)&,,.

And abt Break-point... when print program and perform program are different then break-point doesn't work in perform as per my knowledge...

/: means it defines the word u write as a command field.

if u write * ENDPERFORM then it takes as text only... not as command.

Regards

CNU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinu, I had the (21)&,, at the end of the line by accident. I didn't realize it was there until I transported it to Test. I did have the /: before ENDPERFORM but I didn't post it. I ended up going back into SAPSCRIPT and commented out the line with (21)&,, and added another line below it with /: ENDPERFORM and it works. I guess the (21)&,, was keeping SAPSCRIPT from executing the PERFORM command (understandable so). I now have it working in Test and, again, I thank you for all of your help on this project!

Regards,

Aaron

Message was edited by:

Aaron Shover