cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem accesing a RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi:

I´m developing a project that access a RFC on a sytem. I have done the proper imports, and the links between the model, controller and view. Now the problem is that I have an interactive form in a view that uses the model; I have done different tests to see if the data is well linked, but it keeps giving me the same error. its a report, so i´m using a guid as identifier to accessing an specific report. the error is :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdTypeBinary.format(DdTypeBinary.java:61)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdTypeBinary.toString(DdTypeBinary.java:65)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.doFormat(DataContainer.java:1402)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.getAndFormat(DataContainer.java:1092)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.xdp.renderer.data.XfdRenderer.renderAttributes(XfdRenderer.java:373)

can somebody help me, i don´t have so much time...thanxs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

with regard to your problem make sure that you have binded the data source and also defined a PdfSource(binary) value attribute that points to the PdfSource element in the properties of the Interactive form.

Thanks,

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your dictionary structures. There will be a field with type which is not recognized by Java. Change the type of the fields or remove that column from structure and it will work.

With Regards,

Nitesh Shelar.