cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number range does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while doing PGI, i get an error For Object RF_BELEG ,number range does not exist in company code ABCD. Where do i create the number range for this. I tried with FBN1 but not useful.

" Diagnosis says, the database table NRIV has the delivery class as C. Make chages in customizing. "

Its required ASAP.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Tcode OMC1.

the ranges are linked to the movement type and are year dependent, so maybe you have only to create the entry for the year 2007.

reward points if helpful

regards

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

Goto transaction "SNRO" and for your object RF_BELEG ,maintain the number ranges for the particular company code.

We faced the same problem before and the solution worked really well.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Message was edited by:

Karan Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto and Karan,

thanks for your responses. I got the problem solved. We maintained a new number range through FBN1, but that did not help. Because the number series for which the number range was missing was not maintained. We went to OBA7, where we saw the RF document type having a number range of 51 series. We maintained it with that and the problem got solved.

Once again thanks for your quick replies.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a technical consultant and came across number range intervals for the first time. Need some help for you guys.

I am trying to define packaging material types. One of the statements says that I to ensure that the number assignment of your packing material types is set to the Number range interval (NRI) ‘HU_VEKP’.

I have defined 4 packaging material types for whom the number assignment starts from 0000 to 0003. I have the NRI 'HU_VEKP' in the SNRO transaction. How do I proceed further?

Thanks & Regads,

Rahul