cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow alerts in Solition Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to get all the workflow alerts in the alert monitoring of our Solotion manager.

Does anybody know ho to do this?

regards,

Mike Geluk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

If you get the workflow alerts RZ20 in the satellite system, them in DSWP->choose your solution->Operation Setup->choose Solution Monitoring->System Monitoring--->Open Setup System Monitoring session

There you can go to User Defined Alerts and look for the MTE Name of the alert.

Also check blogs:

url=https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3544] [original link is broken];System Monitoring configuration guide for Dummies[/url]

<a href="/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/05/03/solution-manager-cen-and-alerting-configuration-guide-for-dummies Manager CEN and Alerting configuration guide for Dummies</a>

<a href="/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/04/26/ccms-rule-based-monitors-configuration-guide-for-dummies Network Blog: CCMS Rule Based Monitors configuration guide for Dummies</a>

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dolores,

This I know but the problem is that the Alerts coming from a workflow are coming into your ccms it is coming in your alertinbox.

What I want to know is if this alertinbox can be defined onto the solution Manger ?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you find any solution to this issue?

I'm also looking for monitoring WF in Solution Manager.

Answers (0)