cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to dump configuration of File adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can any body help me out for preparing configuration dump (no screenshot) of the

respective communication channel, esp. with Sender FILE Adapter.

Best regards,

Jilan Bhasha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jilan -

For the file adapter, you can get a text dump of the configuration at the following location:

<i><sapmnt>/<SID>/DVEBMGS<XX>/j2ee/cluster/server<X>\log\services\com.sap.aii.adapter.file.svc</i>

<sapmnt> is usually <i>/usr/sap</i>

Obviously, you need file system access. If you don't have it, ask your basis team.

You can do this for the JDBC adapter as well.

See Note 824236 for more details.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jin,

Where can we get SOAP etc other than File and JDBC?

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish -

AFAIK, equivlent dumps for the other adapters do not exist. If there was a way, it would probably have been specified it in Note 854536, as SAP support would want as much troubleshooting information as possible.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jin.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jilan,

If you want you get this data you can get it from the tables itself. Go to SE16 --> SSRVCHANNEL --> F7 --> F8. Then you can see all your communicaiton channels. There you can see all the data of your communication channel. If you want you can save this data to a excel sheet etc. To do this just go to System Menu / List / Save / local File. This may be useful to you.

I hope this is what you are looking for if I understood correctly.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

The details of the adapter are in the table SSRVCHANNELATT, but not very easy to understand.

And you will find just the paramenters and value of the adapters running on ABAP Stack.

I think the best remail the Export from Integration Builder.

You can also try to open the TPZ file creted from the export and drill down till XML.

Regards,

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can export the communication channel into archive/zip file but you cannot dump the configuration into some kind of XML or text format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can export the communication channel into archive/zip file but you cannot dump the configuration into some kind of XML or text format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know how to make a dump, but you can EXPORT the CC to CMS or FileSystem and then load-it again if requested.

Regards,

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Details of all the adapters:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/5ab43b274a960de10000000a114084/content.htm

For sender file adapter:

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

Regards

vijaya