cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have successfully activated my integration model (R/3 and APO integration). I've started it also.

Now on the APO side, where and how do i confirm that the data has been successfully transferred.

A detailed reply will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

What is the type of integration model - is it for master data or transaction data?

Further details on the type of data being sent using Integration Model will allow to respond better.

If it is for Master data then check the appropriate master data (e.g. Product /SAPAPO/MAT1 or Location /SAPAPO/LOC3) in APO. The master data should have Created By: field populated with the CIF System USerID as defined in SM59.

If it is transaction data then the easiest way to check would be to check in Product View transaction code: /SAPAPO/RRP3 by giving the version (should be 000 only), location and product.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

The integration model is for master data. I only chose "Plants" in the integration model and so could you tell me where this fits in the APO side.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If it is plants then check the location transaction on the APO side.

You can also check the application log whther it is transferred or not..

Regrds,

Balaji

**rewards if helpful.

0 Kudos

Location Master data - transaction code /SAPAPO/LOC3

Location type should be 1001 or 1002

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Callistus,

I suggest you read the Wiki pages on CIF by Somenath and it will give you a very good understanding on how to go about integration models.

Regards

Santanu Dawn

Answers (0)