Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SXI_MONITOR, I have this error:

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:AdditionalText><b>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException</b>: SLDAccess set to true, but not available.

I have not a direct access to Visual Administrator, thus does someone can tell me what is this AF properties : "com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException" ?

ra.ms ?

And eventually what's the correction?

Regards

Mickael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you specify more details is to when you are getting this error. For which scenario.

also, please can you check SLDCHECK from the XI ABAP stack and see if it's connected.

Regards

vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

For the moment I would like to know what is the signification of this parameter.

<i>But for your understanding, this pb appear for a flow "ECC (HTTP port) -> XI -> Database" and more especially during the pipeline service "Call Adapter" for the part "XI to JDBC". Thus our pb is somewhere with Adapter Framework connection or AF cache on IS. Our user/pwd is good. Our "RWB > Cache connectivity test" is ok. This flow was done correctly some weeks ago, without problem...</i>

Solution is maybe in new german OSS notes "994614" ....

Regards

Mickael

P.S : no pb with sldcheck.

Message was edited by:

Mickael Huchet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickael

do you have more than one SLD?

In this case check Note 720717 - Reduce the number of System Landscape Directories (SLD).

This note show you the correct parameters in case you have multiple SLD.

Hope this help

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fancesco,

No I have only one SLD... which is installed not on XI but on Solution Manager.

Note: Some weeks ago (<i>I'm back of holiday</i>), all our flows were ok.

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does XIAFUSER is locked?

in that case check in exchangeProfile and in Visual Administrator ->Cluster->server->services->SAP XI AFCPACache if the password is correctly set.

Hope this help

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PIAFUSER and all users PIxxxx are not locked, and passwords are ok according to my admin.

Thanks

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this solution:

Regards

Vijaya