cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we add a checkbox in form (Scripts)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i want to add a checkbox in the form. how can v add a check box in the form. i tried with sap scripts symbols like sym_checkbox but it's not working.

and i can print a small box by using Box statement. but i need exactly a check box. how can v create it in scripts.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) U can use [] (Square brackets for this)

2) You can also use the following in menu bar.

Insert->Characters->SAP symbols->SYM_CHECKBOX

But in second method you cannot see checkbox in print preview.Check out whether you are getting it in printer.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i tried like second option. but it is not showing in print priview. some people saying that it will show in hard copy only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the links,

Regards,

Hema.

• Reward points if it is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

i saw that links u sent to me. but in that they r saying. by using inser-->symbol we can add, i tried like that but it is not showing in print priview. and they said by using Box statement v can draw a small box. apart from there is no option to print a check box in form

thanks & regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pammi,

Try to do like this:

Go to text change & change editor. Go to 'insert' -> symbols -> standard symbols.

Find out weather check box is available or not. If not try 'Check'. It will not show checkbox in print preview. Take a printout.

Ashven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashven,

i tried like that there is are somany symbils and they start with sym_checkbox like that. but it is not printing any check box in the print priview. i double clicked on that sym_checkbox and then it is giving some no like <697> like that. and i tried like this also &sym_checkbox& but it is not printing. what is second option u said i didn't understand

thank u.