cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparision of XI with any other middleware product..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do provide me with links / blogs / technical articles / other forum threads related to , XI comparison iwth other middleware products.

Thanks,

Raj

Helpful answers are always rewarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow this thread -

It should give you the answers.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

There is no such proper document available which will guide through theexact comparison between XI and other middleware technology. Its better if you go through in detail about other middleware and compare the diffrerence between those middleware with SAP XI.

As there has been already thousands of SAP installation all around the globe, XI provides better compatibilty with it and data integration between SAP system can be done very easily. Thats the reason XI comes always ahead in the category of middleware product.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Here are a few threads that you can go through and get the comparison of XI with a few other Middlewares.

Also i suggest you to go through my reply in the thread below to actually understand why we need to go for xi...

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

links to external articles is highly appreciated....

i was also able to search witin SDN..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have few points about WBI v/s XI with me ...the following doc was one of those which i referred.

http://www.ei-choices.com/docs/SAP_NetWeaver&WBI.pdf

Also the HA guide on redbooks.ibm.com (sg246328.pdf) gives you details about HA features of WBI and you can always compare the same with those of XI.

Message was edited by:

Amol Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

go through these links.

Also search the forum "XI Vs Tibco Vs Webmethods " you'll get some more links

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj,

XI is still in the nascent stage and is predominantly being used in landscpaes that have a large SAP presence. As XI is from SAP , it provides multiple options for integrating with SAP and this is where its strength lies.

Regards

Bhavesh