cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software component version not visible in SPROXY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am having SAP ECC connected to XI. The necessary configuration of ABAP Proxy has been done. But I could not see one of our software component version that we imported into Integration Repository. We other few but not this one. I tried refreshing SLD Cache but no use.

Does anyone has idea what extra configuration is required for software component version?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not much sure although but u can check if the RFC dest is active for xi from r3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are able to see other version and not able to see a particular version ,

check whether you have activated your Software component version or not??

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes actually I have developed other interfaces in that. But trying to understand why that specific software component version in not visible.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually we checked in the SLD that the product for this software component is missing and hence i guess its not showing up over there.

anyways thanks for your reply.

Regards

Rajeev

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Not only that, you should setup the proxy connection between your SAP R/3 system and your XI system. Only after you do this, you will be able to see your Software Components visible in the SPROXY transaction of your R/3 System. Thereafter, based on the requirement whether it is a Client Proxy (Outbound) or a Server Proxy (Inbound), you can generate the proxy for the Message Interface.

How to activate ABAP proxies:

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Client Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Server Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I appreciate your reply but as stated earlier already I am able to view rest of my software component versions created through SPROXY. If there is no connection to Integration Builder then it clearly says so. But presently there is no such case. Only one of this software component version is not visible through SPROXY.

I checked the connection to Integration Builder using menu GoTo->Connection Test and its ok.

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Is this SWCV added to the Technical system of the Business system that you are connecting to in the SLD.

Add all the SWCV in the Technical system of the SAP system that you are generating your proxy from.

Regards

Vijaya

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

If a SWCV has SAP as vendor: these are only visible in your system (where you start SPROXY) if the system has these SWCV assigned in SLD.

Assign the SW product and SWCV to technical system and business system. Even after importing and updating the components in the Integration Repository if you are unable to see the SWCV in SPROXY, create another SWCV with a vendor <> SAP.com. This should work.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I tried ur method but that did not resolved the problem. Actually I have many SWCV created with different vendors and those I could see in my SPROXY so I don't feel that is the case.

anyways thanks for your reply.

Regards

Rajeev