cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DD_DOMA_GET - remote enable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

While importing any RFC from R3 to IR getting error -> The function module "DD_DOMA_GET" not released for 'remote' calls.

I got solution from forum.

-

1. Is FM DD_DOMA_GET remote enabled.Please change the DD_DOMA_GET to remote-enable.

2. Then Try to import the IDOCs in your Integration

Repository.

3.Please also have a look in note 718320

-

It was not clear if both (step1-developer key/change FM, step 3-apply OSS notes) are required? For step 3 basis help is required, hence confirming thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input. I marked points.

Still working on getting dev. keys. I will update the findings later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ravi shankar,

For the earlier versions of SAP R/3 say 4.5B , the FM DD_DOMA_GET was not remote enabled.

I had the same problem earlier.

Check it as remote enabled. This should solve the problem.

Ofcourse, it needs a access key as it is SAP FM.

reg,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh

Just FYI, our system service pack is 18.

From marketplace note 718320

>>If you have not already done so by importing the relevant Support Package,you should make the DD_DOMA_GET module remote-enabled.

I'm not sure what support package is reffered here. I will get the keys and remote enable the function module. Thanks.

dhagigeorgiou
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I have experienced similar problem. Only step 1 is needed as far as i know.

Good luck.

Dimitris

Former Member
0 Kudos

>I'm not sure what support package is reffered here.

The SP of the Backend you are trying to connect to.

Regards,

Sandro

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,,

<i>Symptom

When you work with the MetadDataInterface (referred to below as the mdi), you receive different results depending on the R/3 back end from which the information is extracted.

You also notice a difference in performance.

Other terms

MetaDataInterface, mdi, Adaptive RFC, access to R/3 back end

Reason and Prerequisites

Among other things, the Java API MetaDataInterface allows you to access R/3 data types from a Java environment. A prerequisite for receiving o the complete type information is that the necessary function modules in the back end are remote-enabled.

Increasing demands on the mdi resulted firstly in function modules in the back-end system being remote-enabled or in the creation of new modules. For earlier releases, these function modules were created or changed in Support Packages. Therefore, they do not always exist in these releases.

This may lead to different results, for example, if you use mdi in the context of Adaptive RFCs. This may also result in a loss of performance.

Solution

If you have not already done so by importing the relevant Support Package, you should make the DD_DOMA_GET module remote-enabled.

You should also refer to the related note with regard to the new modules.</i>

Regards

Bhavesh