cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface mapping in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys

i was just wondering why in a BPM scenario we have to do interface mapping between outbound(or inbound) and abstract interface,whereas in a regular scenario(without BPM) we do it between outbound and inbound interfaces?is it just because BPM only understands abstract interface?

thanx

ahmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Abstract .means any direction you can proceed that is inbound or outbound. With the help of BPM we can make the direction of flow to our conditions.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thanx for ur help

actually i m trying to post multiple IDoc to a flat file and making use of the followin link

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

i m having problem in creating my data type for receiver ,i have imported my IDoc's in IR but cant find the 'Type' as she has used in her scenario.

do i need to import something else too?

thanx

ahmad

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you Import the IDOC you will find the data type, After importing you have to Activate it,

Still if you face the issue refresh the Cache and check it out

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

correct me if i m wrong ,but i guess she has made data types for DT_S47,DT_S68 etc and then she is using them in the 'Type' field.

right?

thanx

ahmad

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is receiver Data Type , Since in this scenerio the sender is IDOC and recevier is Flat file , We have declare the data type . for sender we are importing the IDOC..for receiver we have declare the data type.

>>DT_S47,DT_S68 etc and then she is using them in the 'Type' field. --YES in receiver side.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Agasturi

appreciate ur help

ahmad

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are always welcome,