cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denied Error in JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are Upgrade SRM 3.0[External ITS (6.20)] To SRM 5.0[Internal ITS (6.40)].

We have some custom services and templates. In one of the template we called calendar popup.js JavaScript file.

It’s working well in Internal ITS. But in External ITS we got a JavaScript error: Access is denied.

Can you guide me how to fix this issue…………………

Sample Code

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" src="`mimeUrl(~service="zebp_ezform", ~theme="99", ~language="", ~name="scripts/CalendarPopup.js")`"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
var cal1 = new CalendarPopup();
//alert("Calender"+cal1);
</SCRIPT>

<tr class="tableRow">
<td> Delivery Date </td>
<td rowspan=1 colspan=5>
<input type="text" name="SDATE" size=10 onClick="cal1.select(document.changeForm.SDATE,'anchor1','MM/dd/yyyy');"  onFocus="checkDate();" onChange="checkDate();" onkeypress="return noenter()">
<input type="hidden" name="anchor1">
<input type="hidden" name="PREVSDATE"> Click date for calendar
</td>
</tr>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

did anyone find a solution to this, am getting same error in IE but also works fine in firefox.

Regards

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Send more info please. I had to write-in a calendar pop-up also for the bid invitation page (deadline, binding date, etc). and it works just great! (pats self on back) So I am not sure what your problem is but I will try to help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys...

We Created custom service for slimier to describe requirement in SRM. This service called like catalog(External Window). Once we fill out the form and click add to cart Items transferred to shopping cart.

In that page we have delivery date field. When i click the field Calendar popup should appear to select a different date.

In the calendar popup JS program i got from internet(mattkruse). I Include in that Mime file in Templates. This is working in External ITS without any problem. But Internal ITS (SRM Upgrade) not opening the calendar. Popup is displayed but no calendar. Same think working on firefox without any issue.......

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" src="`mimeUrl(~service="zebpform", ~theme="99", ~language="", ~name="scripts/CalendarPopup.js")`"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" src="`mimeUrl(~service="zebpform", ~theme="99", ~language="", ~name="scripts/PopupWindow.js")`"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" src="`mimeUrl(~service="zebpform", ~theme="99", ~language="", ~name="scripts/AnchorPosition.js")`"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" src="`mimeUrl(~service="zebpform", ~theme="99", ~language="", ~name="scripts/date.js")`"></SCRIPT>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you fix this problem ? Can you share your solution.

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

In which line of your source code does the javascript error occur? Or: Which Javascript statement causes the error?

If you don't have a script debugger for Internet Explorer, please check with Firefox + Venkman Javascript debugger extension. Or have a look at the Javascript console in Firefox.

Best regards,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Java Sript error stopes at line no 125. In that line some other function is written. Not related to error.....

Also same thing i tested Firefox It's working without Issue. Only i got issue in IE.

Thanks

Raghu

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Do I understand you correctly: You are now using internal ITS 6.40 instead of external ITS 6.20 after the SRM upgrade.

And now you have problems only with the external ITS 6.20?

Best regards

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply......

We are now using internal ITS 6.40 instead of external ITS 6.20 after the SRM upgrade.

But problem with internal ITS 6.40........

External ITS 6.20 Working with out issue. I suspect it could be a domain relaxaction Issue. But i don't know how to resolve it.........

Thanks

Raghu