cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some selections are in changeable mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I find some of the selections for which when I load data into the Planning Table and when I click the Change icon, the Key Figures are displayed in change mode but for some other selections in the same hierarchy or family the Key figures are not getting the Change mode even when I press the Change icon and is only in the display mode.

Can anyone let me know if there is any settings am missing out?.

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

It is possible that there are macros in your planning book that is designed to mark the KFs as not editable for a certain level in your hierarchy. Have you checked?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digamber / Emmanuel,

Thanks for your reply. Am really sorry for the delayed response as I was out of office for along time though. Your answers really helped me to resolve the issue. It was actually the aggregation level which was making the issue. I've awarded points for you. Thanks again.

Regards

Bala

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala ,

Check if your planning book/Data View is having DRILL_DOWN() or DRILL_UP()macro. Standard Macro can be defined with options as per setting in

<b><i>DRILL_DOWN( 'characteristic’ , <'internal'>, <’CBF’> )</i></b> where

1. only DRILL_DOWN('characteristic’) - Carries out a drill-down using the specified characteristic (technical name). The display is as for Details (all) in the planning table

2.DRILL_DOWN( 'characteristic’ , <'internal'> ) - If you set the optional argument 'internal' the display is not changed. This option improves performance, if you intend to drill-up in the same macro subsequently.

3.Set the ‘CBF’ argument if you are working in a CBF planning book and the characteristic is a CBF characteristic

I think No.2 is setting that do not allow you for the changes in the same Hirarchy .

Hope this resolves the problem

Regds ,Digs...

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bala ,

Pls let us know if had got the right answer for this.

Regds ,Digs...