Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSF COMPOSER ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While trying to configure the smart forms I am getting SSFCOMPOSER001 Error,

what does it mean.what I have to do to fix this out.

Can somebody please help me out.

Thanks,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the actual error that is displayed on the screen?

Regards

Subramanian

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its hard to say where exactly but most of these errors occur due to over flow of data from current window, i.e window size can not hold the data you are providing, while at the print program make sure to provide all the FM which were shown in examples in order to trace the errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This error occurs in this case

-> when the templates or tables in the window exceed the total size of the window

check this

-> if you had created any templates check the template height and width are less then the window size same in the case of tables.

-> if you had created any two templates check the two templates height and individual width are less then the window size same in the case of tables also.

Thanks,

Nethaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nethaji, for your response. I did check the window and table sizes and found that these were fine in terms of no table was overlaping with a window.

I managed to fix my issue SSF COMPOSER ERROR 001. This is how: Within the main window I had True or False condition set. In there I had more then 6 Text node under True and 3 Text node under False. All of these Texts had conditions associated with it. I had a condition referencing a specific Type on an Increase and an Employee Level throughout these text. I omitted one of the text conditions for my decision criteria and that lead to the print program giving the above error. I then assigned all the required conditions before and after the OR function.

I hope that this was helpful.

Regards

Msizi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you ever get a solution for this problem? I'm also currently getting the same error: Internal error: (FORM = TOKEN_REQUIRED, ID = {P, RC = [C). The thing tha puzzels me is that the print program 'RHECM_PRINT_CRS' did work for some employees but not others.

Please get back to me.

Regards

Msizi