cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects data retrival

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends !!

I would like to know exactly where is the data of cProjects being stored in SAP R3...i.e. which table name and by what name they are getting stored as ?. (Is it the same as in case of SAP PS tables ?)

Since "F1" help key in GUI screen is not available technical details are not available on the portal for cProjects which is the case of normal R3 components.

I wish to extract these via data sources into BW.

I want to extract details like and compare plan v/s actual fields like dates and costs.

Please revert asap.

Thanks,

Pratik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All cProject Database Tables begin with DPR or CGPL.

Eg. When a project is created in cProjects, the Project Definition gets stored in the following two tables:

<b>DPR_PROJECT

CGPL_PROJECT</b>

Similary for tasks it is DPR_TASK and CGPL_TASK.

So a <b>DPR</b> and a <b>CGPL</b> will give you a list of all the cProject Tables

Regards,

Reema

Pl award appropriate points for all useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reema !!

Your answer was really helpful for a person like me who is new to SAP and on a functional side.

Will surely need your support for cProjects and related applications help in future.

Can you please share your email id - yahoo or msn so that we can contact u.

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pratik,

Welcome to SAP and to SDN forum.

In case of your SAP related queries you can always post them on SDN.

My contact information has been maintained in my business card on SDN. You may check that.

Regards,

Reema.

former_member845166
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Reema,

Thanks for the good answer.

I am new to cProject.

I want to know Why there are two set of tables. Are both of them store the same data.

Please also tell us which is master table one of them.

Regards

Shiv

Message was edited by:

shivshankar mule

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shivshankar ,

to answer this question, the whole histroy of the cProject application has to be mentioned. It may be not very interesting.

From technical view, the CGPL layer (CGPL Engine) stores the cProject unspecific data, and the DPR layer the cProject specific data.

The CGPL layer is used by other application as well like CRM campaing management, Audit Management etc.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Answers (0)