cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard back ground jobs deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have R/3 IDES 4.7 , i created standard background jobs throuth SM36 with default time and dates, due to this reason my system is noe very slow. now i want delete that standard background jobs or i need to reschedule the jobs ..

how can i , if i try to del in sm37 it is saying i am not able to del sehedule ar ready or active jobs.

if i do modification(data and time) in sm36 it says "already jobs are scheduled if do re- schedule it create load the server."

please tel me what to do now.

regards,

swathi-k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Execute transaction SM37 and Please 'Cancel' the running job first using Menu option 'Cancel'.

Now once it shows status as 'cancelled' , you can go ahead to reschedule that job using option 'repeat scheduling'.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in sm36 i am not getting option like "repeat scheduling", where i can find this option.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case , you can simply redefine the job, hope you were able to cancel the job and delete it.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

no i am not able to del or redefine......i tryed to del...but they are not deleted.

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It the job got cancelled, do not worry about it. Just define a new job with a new name.

I hope you could cancel the job.

If you are new to SAP and job scheduling, please read this help manual.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c4/3a8009505211d189550000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Siddhesh