cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSS Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SNote transaction i want to download a SAP Note which is not present in my system.

For example i tried with Note :427325 But its giving an error .

No log exists for SAP Note 427325.

How to do this.

I went through the help.

There it has been mentioned that we have to first downlaod the SAP Note from the Service Market place into the PC Harddisk.

Then we have to upload it using SAP Note Upload.

Now i want to know how to download the SAP Note from the service market place into my PC.

Can anyone explain it step by step.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member912992
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpanashri

I looked at the note you mentioned, but I couldn't find the statement that you have to download it to your local harddisk. If you have the correct snote configuration and pointing to the right place on SMP, it should be implemented correctly. Of course the prerequisite should be fullfiled.

If the note says that you have to download something from OSS, it means you have to go to http://service.sap.com/notes. Find the note by putting its number and go to the 'Correction instructions'. Choose one of them by clicking, there you can see the source code, block it, then do copy and paste to put the code into the object accordingly. It can be program, function module, etc.

There is also a button called 'Download Corrections' on the top-left, beside 'PDF' button, but it requires SAP Download Manager installed on your PC.

In the old version of note at SMP, there is a tab called 'Attachment' where we can download the correction as TXT files. But, I can see it doesn't exist anymore.

Regards

Agoes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is this issue generic or specifc for this note. Check if you have done the settings for SNOTE activation. Please visit:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7b1d5312-0d01-0010-7bbb-c81...

please award points accordingly.

regards.

Ruchit.