cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForms Styles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have modified a smartform and incorporated some new logic in it.i have also unit tested it in DEV and its working fine.But in Quality its saying as smartforms Style not found.i have checked it in the smartform output properties,the style mentioned in my smartform is not present in the Quality.should i also trasport the smartform style into Quality?if so plz tell me how? or plz do suggest me what i can do to avoid this error?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u transported the STYLE to Qualiti?

if not transport that also

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Message was edited by:

Naresh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz let me know how can i create a trasport request for Style...like in which Transaction should i go to create trasport request?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If you have saved your style as a local object,

for assigning the style to a request create a new package. then go to the initial screen of smartforms. enter the name of your style and select object directory entry from the goto menu. Assign the style to your new package.

once this is done go to se09; create a new request; and assign your style to this request

Hope this sorts out ur problem

Message was edited by:

Roshan Basheer

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the points

Regards,

Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I think this might be helpful..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/8a/8c8a43def411d3969600a0c930660b/content.htm

I will see if there is something else.

Regards,

Abhishek

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

This seems like a transport issue. Ensure that you transport the style along with the smart form to avoid such errors.

Regards,

Karthik