cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy abap code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have generated an abap proxy based on a ripository interface. How can i edit/copy the abap-code of this proxy?

Thx,

Philip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ursi

Once u have generated the proxy open the created class. On the edit area of the screen you can find the interface. By navigating thru this (double click) it will take you to the editable method area. Here u can place ur code.

Thkx

Prabhu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this blog...

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Sekhar

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ursi,

If the proxy that you generated is a Outbound (Client) proxy, you will not be able to edit or code. Rather, you need to create a Report Program and call the proxy and the method internally within the program and pass values.

If the proxy that you generated is a Inbound (Server) proxy, you will be able to edit or code the logic.

Go thro' these blogs for more info:-

Client Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Server Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thx for your answer but HOW can I edit the abap-code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

From forum........

<i>This is very open ended question, go to XI help for details.

For the time being i summarise some of the things for quick help.

1.For ABAP Proxy's go to transaction SPROXY of your application system i.e SAP system on WAS 620+ .

2. There it will show you all the message interface developed in the XI (Integration repository). SLD config of all the SAP system on 620+ is out of scope for this. This is required so that you can have IR objects reflected in your application system.

3. hoose your message interface in sproxy, rt click and choose create . it will generate the ABAP proxy (inbound/outbound) based on the message interface defined in IR i.e nothing but the ABAP calsses with DDIC structures and method EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS/EXECUTE_SYNCHRONOUS based on the direction of Message interface defined in IR.

4.You have to implement the scenarion, like for outbound you can create a program calling the class which is created above and so on.</i>

Sekhar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ursi,

If the scenario is like from R/3-XI-anydest then you will not have the privilege to modify the ABAP code. Instead you need to make use of the method in a report program for instance. This we term as client proxy.It is very similar like using a function module. If it is a inbound to R3 scenario then you very well have the change privilege which can be found in the main menu like the ABAP editor.

Thkx

Prabhu

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

depends if you use server or client proxy.

if server find the class you have created and the main method

and wirte the code there

if client proxy you just call this object from your own abap report

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>