cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

application specific themes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Certain URL parameters are there with which we can influence how the webdynpro application is launched from the URL.

eg of these parameters:

sap-accessibility

sap-cssurl

sap-locale

sap-rtl

the parameter sap-cssurl forces the application to take up a specific theme whatever be the default theme setting.

i am not able to find where this particular parameter is.

please help.

thanx

lisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

I have that document with me.They have also reffered to the parameter sap-cssurl.But the point is where to find it.That i have been searching on for long but am unsuccessful as yet.

regards

lisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please have a look to the following document:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/documents/a1-8-4/how to define web dynpro themes.pdf

Best regards

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

can anyone tel me where to find the URL parameters.

sap-cssurl

thanx

lisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx Karin,

but i am already through with the message u've referred to.the problem is how to add the url parameter,because there is already a parameter called sap-cssurl whose value can be set as the path which will locate the theme folder.but where to access this parameter i dont know.

moreover the property sap.theme.default is for setting a default theme and not an application specific one.

but i dont know whether it can be configured or something.

thanx

lisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisha,

please take a look at the following message:

Best regards,

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Lisha did you know the URL now? You also can specify the theme by configuration of the WD-Runtime. Parameter: sap.default.theme.

Katrin: I have another issues regarding themes.

I use DropDown-Menus which are filled by property-files. When i specify a theme with url-parameter or by webdynpro runtime i get always an access denied error by clicking the DropDown-Menus. The theme displayed is correct. Do you have any hint for me?

regards,

Marco