cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New BPm Definition Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy all,

ich have the following problem. I made modification in my BPM. The modifications have been detected but in a multimapping Step (old Version 9:1 messages -> new version 10:1 messages) it continue to use the old Version of the mapping. I try to create one more time the mapping step but with any result.

Could anyone help me.

Thanks a lot

Mat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mattia,

Have you changed the source msg and target msg in the transformation step of your BPM?

After doing this, delete the BPM in ID and reimport it with the same name.

This should do the trick.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mat

ensure the following:

1. Ensure the new MM is activated in the change list

2. In the BPM recreate the respective container variables

3. Delete the tranformation node in the BPM and once again define a new step and assign the container variable.

4. Refresh the cache thru sxi_cache

5. In ID reimport the IS

Hope the above steps shud work.

Thkx

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Halo All,

thank's a lot but it still not work. I create von more time the Mapping step with the new input messages. When I start the process I can see the new message in der process protocol but when i analyse the protocol jiust for the mapping step only the old messages have been include into the mapping.

I hope somebody can help me.

Cheers

Mat

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mat,

Can you try this.....

Delete the interface mapping, Since you have created a new mapping program now activate the change list. Again create the interface mapping. Activate the changelist. In the BPM delete the trnasformation step which has the multimapping part. Activate and again insert the transformation step. Now try to use different container variable. Activate the changes list.

The point is at every step of creation/change/deletion activate the change list and check if it works. Also avoid using the same naming conventions for the objects.

thkx

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

i create a new message mapping, a new interface mapping, I deleted the mapping step in BPM and I create a new one with the new interface mapping.

The problem I see is that XI executed a old version of the BPM with the old mapping definition. I already deleted from configuration the BPM and reimported it.

But it still not working.

Can anybody give me a suggestion.

Thank's alot for your support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SXI_CACHE, double click on the 'Integration Processes' and in the list make sure the BPM in your ID is having a 'Return Code' 0.....

Please ignore if you already checked this...

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do some changes(description for example) to the BPM and activate. Check in sxi_cache if there are any problems.

Regards,

sudheer.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can do two checks;

1. delete the old version of the BPM imported in ID and reimport the new activated BPM from IR.

2. Goto SXI_CACHE and try a complete cache refresh.