cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Confirmation not transferred to backend!!

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am in SRM 5.0 EBP 4.0 extended classic scenario. For a particular purchase order which has been transferred to the backend system when the Goods Receipt was made from the front end the confirmation number is generated in the front end but the same is not transferred to the backend system.

When I checked in bbp_pd (bus2203) for the confirmation, I happend to find that the same is in ' Error in Transmission' Status.

The status ' Currently being transferred' is also active

There is no error mentioned as such for the same.

What could be the reason for this error as we are facing this problem quite frequently?

With Regards,

Rajesh Rajendran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Could you check the error IDOC at R/3 side?

1. Double click the error Idoc.

2. Open Status record.

3. Open status 51.

Pls let me know the error message description.

Rgds,

Shiro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

- Pls check RZ20 whether there is an error or not.

- Pls check WE05 for both EBP and R/3, whether there is an error at IDOC.

Best regards,

Shiro

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiro,

In RZ20 there is an error that IDOC posting failed in backend but i am not able to see the reason in WE05.

Kindly assist.

With Regards,

Rajesh

ravindra_mantri2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If the IDOC is failed in backend then go to backend R/3, WE02, search idoc based on basic type MBGMCR01, direction inbound 2 as well as date & time of posting failure (which will be same as EBP outbound idoc. )

Third segment of idoc will have information about PO number (useful for verifying whether correct idoc is looked into)

In the failed idoc, check for status records, which will give you the reason of failure.

Usually these sort of failures mostly happen due to material master data changes or purchase order changes, happening at the time of confirmation.

do revert back if this helps you.

Moreover if it helped, then do give reward points as well.

rgds,

Ravi