cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOGO COMING INVERTED

Former Member
0 Kudos

HII FRNDS

WHEN I AM GVNG PRINT OUTS OF MY WORK ORDER ..WITH 1 PRINTER I CAN SEE THE LOGO COMING STRAIGHT BUT WITH ANOTHER PRINTER I AM SEEING THAT THE LOGO IS COMNG INVERTED . CAN ANY BODY HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE .

THANX

ROHIT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

When you print and the SAP Printer Deamon pops up then you are using your local print driver on your PC. This will almost always cause problems and one of wich the logo not printing correctly. If you print to a printer where the SPD does not come up and uses one of SAP's build in device types it will work.

Kind regards,

Marius

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think it is a problem with the Forms or printer.

Try printing with the printer which is configured for these applications, if you try to print it in LOCL printer it will be inverted.

Regards

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii subramian

actualy i have defined locl printer newly . it is toatly havng the same settings as lp01 . thn i dont understand y is it coming as inverted . can u suggest some more idea . i am using locl only for printing .

actualy with the default printer when we r taking out the print outs we r getting a error as the host printer name _default is not existing so i ahve hard coded the printer name in locl . so we r able to take the print out now . kindly help wid this issue

thanx

rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please give the actual name of the network printer, something like //(printer name). I think lp01 or locl is not the network printer , these will have some default settings.

In preview you will see the proper logo, right. That is how it will look when the customer prints in their printer.

Regards

Subramanian