cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart going to Sourcing cockpit!!

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are in SRM 5.0 EBP 4.0 in extended classic scenario. In a particular scenario we find that the even after the Shopping cart was approved and the preferred vendor added by the purchaser, the shopping cart went into the sourcing cockpit ( the sourcing relevant indicator is active ) in bbp_pd.

The PO number has not been reserved in bbp_pd.

I find no alerts or messages for the same in bbp_pd,RZ20.

What could be the reason for the same? Can any one provide me a corrective solution so that my problem is resolved and the Purchase order of the same can be generated and posted to the backend system ?

Looking forward for expert comments !!

With Regards,

Rajesh Rajendran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Implement the BADI - BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS (For Backend Docs)

Hope it helps.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the product category used in SC is sourcing relevant (sourcing always carried out) in SPRO-SRM-SRM server-sourcing-define sourcing for product categories.

Rgds

Reddy

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy ,

Thanks for your reply.

I find that there are no entries maintained in the setting as per the path you have given.

Any other reason for the same?

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Could you create an entry to the customize which mentioned above?

Set 'Sourcing is never carried out' for respective product category, then it will create PO. (Although it is imcomplete PO).

However if you are selecting the 'preferred vendor', then the system is only taking this as a suggestion for the purchaser. Since it is not a FIXED vendor, it will create incomplete PO at EBP side.

Best regards,

Shiro