cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction Center WebClient

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I want to find the service in Trx.SICF, where you can enter to ICWC.

Thanks

Alvaro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

ICWC is not part of Solution Manager, it's a seperate installation for CRM. You can find installation guides under https://service.sap.com/crm-inst

Regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal:

I'm working on the Service Desk scenario and I looked in a presentation of the last update for this scenario that you can use ICWC as a part of Service Desk.

After that I read your post I can assume that SAP is trying to optimize the use of CRM like a base for service desk on Solution Manager.

Have you ever use this tool??

Thanks

Alvaro.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes ICWC can be used as a part of Servicedesk and it is a part. You can see BBPCRM addon when you check the system status. Solution Manager can be used to provide service to customers, we do have Sold-to-party determination in Service Desk. Any specific questions? feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what do u mean by "sold to party determination"

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

are you aware of partner determination function in SD/CRM?

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu:

What transaction codes do you use for ICWC?? do you use specific roles??, for use this each end user must have a Business Partner?

Maybe do you have some guide or document to make the right confoguration.

Regards

Alvaro

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Bejarano

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please lemme know the scenario. What is your requirent? This would help me in providing exact solution.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu:

Ok let me describe my scenario:

I have 180 users that should be able to register a support message and be identified in his / her message. I need to define a Business partner for each user because I need to configure in T CODE SPPFADMC automatic actions when the user creates a message and when you close it.

I can’t work with key users and IBASE components because I am not going to support a SAP Landscape. I only have my Solman server.

I am stack 9.

Do you know other way to create and assign Business Partner for each end user??? I'm not going to use key users.

Thanks for your interest and your help.

Regards

Alvaro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabbir:

I refer to rules for determinate automatically the Message Creator. For this I worked with transactions PFAC_RESPO and IB52.

Regards

Avaro

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

NOTIF_CREATE_BSP, check this tcode it would generate an URL. You may need to activate some services.

Hope this will solve your problem, feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

NOTIF_CREATE_BSP is an interesting transaction. I had not stumbled into that one before. However, when I run it I find that only about half of my Systems show up in the System pulldown in the System Information section of the page.

Is there something I need to setup on my systems to get the rest to show up on this page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steven,

Most likely, you have added systems to the landscape since you did the initial load of the IBase. To add other systems so that they are available in the drop-down for creating a message call transaction IB52 and maintain them in installed base 1 (or just do another initial load of IBase).