Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behaviour in Production

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I worked for a Web Dynpro project which is working well. I through it in the Production, and everything goes good during two weeks.

Two days ago, some strange behaviors started to appear. I mean the customer click on a button (which the action behind it calls a BAPI) and a "the stuff which indicate us that the portal is working" appear and <b>doesn't disappear</b>.

At the beginning I thought it was my application which start an infinite loop, but today, the problem appear to another customers at another place in my application.

Therefore, my suggestion was to look for something into the log portal and nothing interesting on it .

So tonight I'm asking to you people, if you have any idea of where should I check out to solve the problem.

Kind Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest opening an OSS message.

Armin

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have some news.

Yesterday night, one of my client cleaned his IE cache and after that everything goes well. We used this method for all people who had the problem and everything was fixed.

But my wonder is,<b> do you think it is normal to clean the IE cache to make the portal working good !!!!!!</b>

If someone has any explanation, please feel free

Kinds Regards

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it was the Reverse Proxy Cache which cause some trouble. Since we disabled it, everything was good.

regards