cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to close browser when using Adobe Interactive Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using an Interactive Form in my Web Dynpro application. Everything works fine, but when the view with the Interactive Form is active, I am not able to close the browser window anymore. Moving to another view is also not possible.

I already changed all the options of the Interactive Form but always the same behaviour.

I am developing on Web AS 6.40, Service Pack 11. ADS is installed also with Service Pack 11.

Adobe Reader is Version 7.0 and Adobe Designer is Version 7.1

Has anyone an idea what's wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be your ACF got corrupted. Check SAP OSS note 846952 on how to erase the ACF. Once you erase the ACF, install the right version of ACF again. Also as you mentioned you are using Adobe Reader 7.0, which should not be problem. I had similar issues when I upgraded to Reader 8.0. So I am back to 7.0.8 reader version and it works fine.

Hope that helps.

Anu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem with viewing SAP interactive forms.

I have the SAPForms.api in Adobe reader plugins but is outdated (19th apr, 05). How do I get the new one and how do I register it ? This same scenario works on a colleague's machine with same config except the SAPForms.api which is latest. (Nov, 05)

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Samar

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPForms.API is installed along with ACF. And so the correct version of SAPForms.API which matches your AdoeReader is taken care by ACF installation.

The recommedation would be always reinstall proper ACF version after installation or upgradation of Adobe Reader/Acrobat.

Regards

Sabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

that's it!

The SapForms.api was missing in the plug-in folder of the Adobe Reader. I added and registered it and now it works.

Thank you very much!