cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

minisap 6.20 together with "Sneak Preview" 6.30 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Has anybody tried to install the minisap ABAP engine WAS 6.20 together with the Java engine (NetWeaver Developer Studio, which is the Sneak Preview version WAS 6.30?

Actually I started with version 6.30 and it is running fine, but I thought it incorporates also the ABAP engine ... which is not the case. So I tried to simply add minisap version 6.20. The installation stops at 50% with error regarding the ADADBREGISTER_IND_ADA.

Do I have to uninstall 6.30 and start again with 6.20 and add 6.30, since 6.20 needs an uninstalled SAPDB?

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions,

Johannes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not install both miniSAP 6.20 and WAS 6.30 Sneak Preview on the same system.

Try installing NW04 sneak preview which is WAS 6.40 ABAP and Java both. Only problem is it is only available for Linux.

Order your CD from service.sap.com/knowledgecat

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanks for your helpful answer, Sanjeev

I installed linux and ordered the "SAP NW '04 Testdrive SR1 on MaxDB" and did all the required prerequisites for the installation.

But right after entering the install.sh command the system comes up with "No SAPEULA License found".

Can you help me?

Many thanks

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Johannes,

if you use X-Term for execute ./install.sh, you must enlarge the Terminal Window up to 80*25 so that the SAP EULA can be displayed.

I enlarged the window to maximum -> no error message

"no SAPEULA License found" after it...

I hope this information helps you,

Werner

Answers (0)