Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Find Who released a Transport Request ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you let me know the process how to find who released a transport request from development to quality ?

Thanks in Advance

Shiv

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to STMS --> select your Quality systems --> Import History --> from Menu select Edit --> Display more , under User , it will show the person who did the import

Thanks

Prince Jose

0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Thanks for the instant reply. I am able to trace the person who released the transport.

Regards,

Shiv

0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I tried the process which ever u suggested, but it is not giving the user who have released the transport.

I got solution by this method , in SE11 , i displayed "TPLOG" table and then contents. In "CMDSTRING" field , i entered * followed by request num and closed with * , ie if request num is "RD100000" , i entered "RD100000" and executed , It gives list of username who released.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the following in your development system:

Transaction SE01 -> DISPLAY : enter your request number and press button Action Log:

Search for a line like:

11.12.2006 09:50:35 USER has released the request/task

Kind regards

Jörg

0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

I tried the process which ever u suggested, but it says "no log entries found".

I got solution by this method , in SE11 , i displayed "TPLOG" table and then contents. In "CMDSTRING" field , i entered * followed by request num and closed with * , ie if request num is "RD100000" , i entered "RD100000" and executed , It gives list of username who released.

Thanks for your instant reply.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use SE03 which will allow you to search transports