cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mCAF Tutorial somewhere?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

MTT2.0 is based on mCAF (mobile Composite Application Framework, MVC like). The common tutorial for developing JSP applications for the MI (which can be found in the NWDS help) doesn't describe how to implement an application using mCAF. Is there any documentation about that elsewhere?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karsten,

I know about this Enhancement Guide and it helped me to understand the basics of the framework. The MAM Guides helped me to understand the implementation. Meanwhile I could manage to get the my basic application to work but I just got another question:

maybe you can help me out

thx

Michael

KStrothmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

there actually is a tutorial/guide available for enhancing xMTT 2.0 using mCAF. Just follow this link:

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000673132&;

It should take you to the xMTT section on the service marketplace.

The guide is called "Enhancement Guide" and I actually wrote my mCAF blog to point people to it. The Enhancement guide explains a number of possible enhancements in detail including code examples.

Hope this helps,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael

mCAF ia an acronym for mobile Client Application Framework, this was talked about in the following Blog /people/karsten.strothmann/blog/2006/12/12/the-mobile-client-application-framework--enhancing-mobile-applications-made-easy

If you have a look in the MAM or xMAM Enhancement guide this will give you a good explanation, not sure if there is a similar document for MTT

regards

Paul Ostridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a pity to hear that...however I've been able to get the UI elements of MTT2.0 to work within my application. I think I will have a look at struts and give it a try again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Oops!! Jo's reply is the same..Sorry!

Regards,

Nameeta

Message was edited by:

Nameeta S Kustagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi michael,

unfortunately there's no docs for this framework but if you're familiar with the struts

concept, they almost similar. karsten had posted a blog somewhat related to this.

see /people/karsten.strothmann/blog/2006/12/12/the-mobile-client-application-framework--enhancing-mobile-applications-made-easy

regards

jo