cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects 4.0 - SAP R/3 4.7 - Accounting Integration problem.

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have performed all steps necesaary for accounting integration in cProjects and SAP R/3 FI System.

I can even see and assign the cost rate that I have created in cProjects to a project role.

System also calculates the cost for the role multiplyin the cost rate with the number of hours the resource has been assigned.

However, it also displays the following warning messages:

1. An error occurred in Accounting (system QASCLNT777)

2. Function module "IAOM_CPRO_MISC_RFC_CPDEF_CHECK" not found.

3. No cost center could be determined for organizational unit 00000000

4. Maintain a revenue element for cost/revenue rate ZZ_000001

5. Error occurred in accounting - check the costing in the ERP system

When I execute the transaction COCPCPR in R/3 system, I cannot see the internal order, but see the project name under "Internal Orders not created"

Regards,

Reema.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Did you make the RFC Connections and the ALE setup properly.

2. Did you replicate the Cost/ Revenue rate in the R/3 system

3. Did the internal order no. mentioned belogs to the right org.

VB

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Certain settings at the Model order level helped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reema, if we refer to the documentation pertaining to accounting integration for cProjects 4.0, we see that the prerequisities is ECC 6.0

Please see below from the help documentation

Integration

To be able to use the functions of accounting integration, you have to implement the Internal Orders (CO-OM-OPA) application component and Project System (PS) in SAP ECC 6.0.

Prerequisites

You need to make a number of Customizing settings in both the Collaboration Projects and SAP ECC Implementation Guides (IMG):

Settings in the Collaboration Projects IMG

You selected the Controlling in mySAP ERP setting in Customizing for Collaboration Projects under Connection to External Systems ® Accounting Integration ® Activate Integration as the Accounting Integration Scenario.

I feel the error messages are thrown because you are using SAP R/3 4.7. I see from the SAP notes, for CATS integration with cProjects 4.0 and SAP R/3, SAP consulting is available, but nothing is mentioned for accounting integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am using cProjects 4.0 along with ECC 6.0. I have not experienced the error that you mentioned. Meanwhile I have a question? since you are using cProjects 4.0 how are you able to perform multilevel controlling? Just would like to understand.